Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By commonj_
People seem to enjoy when I hosted a race event when I was a mod. The rules would be that everyone that wants to join in has to pay 1k bamboo to the host and winner gets all. or devide the prizes between top 3 players depending on how many people are in the race.
By Mushy
We could add a server with a racing map for you guys. If you'd like that, search the workshop for a map or any mods you'd like added and post them here.
Burnt liked this
By commonj_
just let someone host it instead of adding a server that has racing map. if you want I could host it since Im the one who started it
By Miku
Common not to get your hopes up but it might be possible for us to put up temp servers with events, like Have 5 races and the winner of a race gets 1k bamboo, and maybe do other things like team vs team
By commonj_
yeah, but like people should pay 1k bamboo to get in so thats a lot of bamboo to win and with the team vs team same rule, pay 1k bamboo per person in the team and like winners gets all the money and evenly split the bamboo
By Miku
I'm not sure when I'll have enough free time to, but I think it would be cool if the race and team vs team maps were custom made, but my map editing skills are eh and I don't have the free time to right now, maybe after gmod ttt is fully running

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!