Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By RagnarosPower
As some of you might know, a hitman plugin recently got added onto rocket. So I was wondering if there's a chance it could be added on the server? the plugin is made to set a bounty on a player's head and when somebody kills that person they get a certain amount of bamboo (Uconomy).
By Miku
The only issue with this in my mind is that some players like myself i know for a fact would get very annoyed if someone got to kill me and get money for it. Also if the bounty was set on you your friend could just kill you and get it. But We might add it, it reminds me of the bounty system in GTA 5 Online.
The only issue with this in my mind is that some players like myself i know for a fact would get very annoyed if someone got to kill me and get money for it. Also if the bounty was set on you your friend could just kill you and get it. But We might add it, it reminds me of the bounty system in GTA 5 Online.
That's what I thought initially but it is not true, if you want to set a bounty on a person then you need to add the amount of bamboo somebody would get to kill the person and it takes away the bamboo from you. So what would be the point of setting a bounty on your friend? you wont gain or lose any money.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!