Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By ◥ PruglePin ◤
The PandaHut gaming community is one of my favorite communities, I even donated to it. I have noticed a few issues with the staff. Wait! Before you just click off of this right now. Please read in detail what I have to say. I know you made a decision as team not to include 18 and under in staff. I don't want to be staff, let me reiterate. I am not looking to be apart of the staff team. I have had many successful jobs in that career. I'm not looking for that on this server. They amount of 18+ People playing unturned is not that high. Maturity level is what should be measured. But Let me get to my point here. Some of your staff and ex-staff are very disrespectful, there needs to be more discipline for sure on these servers. It would be nice to schedule people and have them put to certain servers. I in fact heard that a staff was going on duty just to grabs items. I have prior experience and am happy to help if you want. I'm not looking to be staff but I can help in certain ways. Please just keep an eye on your staff and be more open to younger people. Have a nice day <3

~PruglePin
PS: I'm 15
By Arashi_tlk
Hi PruglePin,

This post is more related to reporting a player or staff member, despite being general. If you have evidence of misconduct, you can make a post here:
http://pandahut.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=16

Hope this helps!

-J011y
I think what he was getting at was more to further back up his thought's about the 18 year old limit for the moderator position rather than complain about the staff.

I do agree maturity should be taken into account seeing as maturity isn't measured in how long you've been alive, but the state of mind. BUT, this is their servers lol. If they have a age limit, then so be it. We have to follow their rules after all and I know this is from the Ban Appeal rule list, but "Do not try to lecture staff members about the rules. They are the ones in charge of applying them onto your case, not the other way around." Basically, don't tell them how the rules are, or should be. They put said rules for a reason, whatever the case maybe, and that just how it is lol. But I do feel like the way you approached the subject wasn't harsh, and was maturely brought to the table. Although I'm not staff, they probably prefer it be done that way rather than someone just bashing them about the rules.

Also, the subject of having certain mods to specific servers, or home servers if you will, has been brought up before, and the idea was pondered on by the owners and respectfully declined at this time. Pretty sure because they don't have the staff members to cover every server like that. The Mods and Admins do have to jump to other servers when needed, but if they wanted to play on one server while off duty, or while not needed, they can if I'm not mistaken.

Lastly, as Jo11y stated, if you have evidence, such as a series of pictures or better yet, video proof, you can report it here: http://pandahut.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=16. Just make sure you read the rules first, and follow the filing format and a member of staff will look into it.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!