Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By J011yR4nch3r
Not really sure what category this fits under, but when will landmines, and the other items from the new update be added to the economy? I'm sure many others are eager to litter the cities with claymores. XD
By Miku
They were already added
By Miku
What Server are you in? have you tried /buy land or /buy clay ?
By J011yR4nch3r
I was in 9, maybe you guys just got it but it kept giving me an error that the item was not available. Hmmmmmm.....I'll check again.
By J011yR4nch3r
Works now. I literally must have made this post right after you guys added it without realizing. XD But you still can't buy freeform platforms and such from the update.
By J011yR4nch3r
EDIT: I guess it's just Large Maple Plates that you cant buy? When I type in /buy 1058 it tells me the item is not available for some reason, but you can buy a large birch plate.
By Jack
It was doing that with birch roof on panda 3 a couple of hours before you put this up
By Grape
I can see why landmine's, claymores and C4 are so expensive but thats just ridiculous to have C4 which sticks nearly 815 dollars more than a grenade that doesn't stick. just think you would want to tone down those prices by a little bit. Still glad you could put up the new additions so fast as to the time you did

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!