Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By ZERO
Hello,

With the rising player count (evidence found here: https://www.statista.com/statistics/680 ... worldwide/) of Minecraft, Pandahut could branch off to create a Pandahut MC server. I suggest a Factions server. What is Factions? Factions is like a clan server, where you create your faction or join one and fight or raid other factions. There will be warps and a shop where you can buy and sell items for money. Is there a goal? Normally you want to create or join a faction and have that faction grow. There are faction bases where all members in the faction can warp to and use. There are perms that people can give to in their faction to trusted players. You can do /tpa and /home, as well as having multiple /homes (if PH makes purchasable ranks for the server). You can raid other faction bases and also defend your faction base with complex structures and methods that make raiding harder, more costly, and take a longer time if you have enough resources to build such things. There will be a general area where all new player start at (a spawn) and typically there is PvP zone below or outside of the safezone for people to PvP. There are two ways to get out of the safezone: a /warp wild or running away from the safezone by entering the PvP zone and then running until it's clear or you think it's far enough. Overall, Factions is a very unique and fun gamemode for MC and could create new bridges and opportunities for Pandahut.
I would dedicate time and effort into the assistance of this for Miku and Mushy, as well as giving them suggestions and tips if they wished. I have a ton of experience on Faction servers (back when I played MC, I played this for 3-4 years on various servers).
Thank you and be sure to leave any questions or opinions in this topic!
Helena, Caladius, Mushy and 1 others liked this
Hello,

With the rising player count (evidence found here: https://www.statista.com/statistics/680 ... worldwide/) of Minecraft, Pandahut could branch off to create a Pandahut MC server. I suggest a Factions server. What is Factions? Factions is like a clan server, where you create your faction or join one and fight or raid other factions. There will be warps and a shop where you can buy and sell items for money. Is there a goal? Normally you want to create or join a faction and have that faction grow. There are faction bases where all members in the faction can warp to and use. There are perms that people can give to in their faction to trusted players. You can do /tpa and /home, as well as having multiple /homes (if PH makes purchasable ranks for the server). You can raid other faction bases and also defend your faction base with complex structures and methods that make raiding harder, more costly, and take a longer time if you have enough resources to build such things. There will be a general area where all new player start at (a spawn) and typically there is PvP zone below or outside of the safezone for people to PvP. There are two ways to get out of the safezone: a /warp wild or running away from the safezone by entering the PvP zone and then running until it's clear or you think it's far enough. Overall, Factions is a very unique and fun gamemode for MC and could create new bridges and opportunities for Pandahut.
I would dedicate time and effort into the assistance of this for Miku and Mushy, as well as giving them suggestions and tips if they wished. I have a ton of experience on Faction servers (back when I played MC, I played this for 3-4 years on various servers).
+1 but miku wont be sleepin for days
Mushy liked this
By ZERO
Hello,

7:50 PM] Miku: pandahut might open some mc server up if there is enough interest in it lol
[7:50 PM] Miku: we have a decent community
[7:50 PM] Miku: and it'd only take an hour or two
Maybe the completed server could take days, but definitely not "wont be sleepin for days" because the server is fairly easy to set up. It's just the full ranks and whatnot that will take time.
Hello,

7:50 PM] Miku: pandahut might open some mc server up if there is enough interest in it lol
[7:50 PM] Miku: we have a decent community
[7:50 PM] Miku: and it'd only take an hour or two
Maybe the completed server could take days, but definitely not "wont be sleepin for days" because the server is fairly easy to set up. It's just the full ranks and whatnot that will take time.
By wont be sleepin for days, I mean cause moderators would have to apply and admins would have to be assigned and then miku would have to deal with any rulebreakers on the server cause no established staff team means less control
By ZERO
^^ (responding to GrandpaHoovie. Can't quote more than three quotes sooo...)
The player count wouldn't be drastically high at the beginning, but I would volunteer to assist as a Staff member on the server and dedicate time on there. I'm sure others would do the same.
The player count wouldn't be drastically high, but I would volunteer to assist as a Staff member on the server and dedicate time on there. I'm sure others would do the same.
fair enough, plus I would like to try moderating it if its active enough
By zman#2644
The player count wouldn't be drastically high, but I would volunteer to assist as a Staff member on the server and dedicate time on there. I'm sure others would do the same.
I would 100% apply for staff on a PHMC server. I feel like MC has a lot more opportunities when it comes to role playing and is much smoother to run. I really hope Miku and Mushy create a MC server.

-zman
By GrandpaHoovie
Wait hold up there's a problem, how to tell where someone or u are, in unturned there was a map and landmarks and if it's a infinite map then a faction could just make a base an eternity away and it would be untouched for a while
I played on Classi's faction server when it was up, Im down to do it again if others want +1

make it on java not bedrock, also 1.12.2 pls

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!