Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
Currently it’s very unfair if your pvping near a spawn point as if you kill a player they can come back within seconds with a gun. Not allowing the player who killed them in the first place to be able to loot or make and escape.

Currently the timers are broken as it’s a short-time.
If anyone else feels the same please drop a like or comment your thoughts.
By Miku
Hello,
This is sorta functionally impossible to do cleanly. Unturned has no native support for timers on these buttons. We might be able to make our own UI and completely block the menu from working however it'd be a meh workaround and Unturnov 2.0 is coming.

There is also sort of the option of using respawn and home timers. However respawn timers work slightly illogically and start from when you last respawned instead of from when you died. The only workaround for that is to set respawn timer to something stupidly high and home timer to 10 seconds, they'd only be able to use the home button and it would keep them stuck on the death screen. A confusing workaround which is overall meh.
SirExplicit liked this
@Miku You can find in this in the configuration file by using cyber duck to unlock any encrypted file.
By Miku
Considering the configuration file isn't encrypted, I don't think that would help nor would it change anything I said above
@Miku Im just saying if it is. I’m experienced in developing servers / modding . You can do anything to “anything” on pc if you know the coding language.
By Miku
That comment makes zero sense though, no game with over 5iq put into it would encrypt a configuration file. Even if they did, cyberduck would only be able to unencrypt it if you knew the password. (The game would have to know how to unencrypt it to use it as well, so in turn you would know the password as well if you digged enough, hence why it's so stupid)

Your comment seems more in line with the respawn and home timer. You can do just about a lot of stuff in unturned with plugins and harmony patches but those timers are all client side and just loosely enforced by the server. We cannot modify clients themselves to any extent beyond basic workshop mods, and nelson would consider those timers to be intended design.
@Miku I may not make sense im referring to my past experience I may not be the crim to the crim on unturned knowledge. but the unturned platform is a joke compared to other games. Etc. Arma 3 / Rust. We are talking about a game similar to robloxs. It cannot be that hard to edit or modify a mod.
By Miku
@Miku I may not make sense im referring to my past experience I may not be the crim to the crim on unturned knowledge. but the unturned platform is a joke compared to other games. Etc. Arma 3 / Rust. We are talking about a game similar to robloxs. It cannot be that hard to edit or modify a mod.
There isn't any scripting functionality with unturned mods. All the NPC dialogue is preset and there is zero timer functionality. You can edit unturnov sure, reupload it and the author threatens to DCMA you, and you cannot natively add the timer functionality anyway.
@Miku In that case I hope when the full version of the game comes out they will it much modifiable. Sorry for starting an argument.
By Miku
@Miku In that case I hope when the full version of the game comes out they will it much modifiable. Sorry for starting an argument.
You're good, wasn't an argument. Unturned 3.0 is fully released btw, and is more so at the end of its support stage. Nelson is working on Unturned II right now, a sequel to Unturned 3.0 made on Unreal Engine, whilst Unturned 3.0 was on unity.
SirExplicit liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!