Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Burnt
A New pvp server for those who played pandahut before unturned added difficulties and bullet drop, things of that nature.

A server with 5x or 10x loot on Washington

Semi-vanilla (TPA and HOME, with no cooldowns)

Easy Mode (No Bulletdrop and maybe other details but yeah)

Feasts and Airdrops

Ranking system/Kill counter (more competitive feel trying to get on the top 3)

couple years ago Unturned had no bulletdrop, since the update Pandahut has consistently used Normal, which includes bulletdrop easymode is a nostalgia for those of us who have PVP'd back then before kitpvp and such.

I feel it will bring Veterans over to try out and get a taste of something refreshing, while also attracting to more players who haven't been around to try a new server and open a category for players who prefer Easy. Although many servers have this I feel it'll be a good addition to have a server dedicated to competitive PvP (no cooldowns brings in BLOODBATHS between groups, constantly coming back and going at it until one is fully squad wiped)
It also encourages looting and travel as with most vehicles locked, you must run and work tactically to gain loot in high populated areas (Mili bases, Seattle, Feasts)
In my experience I've enjoyed hopping on other PvP servers which do this, but would like to come and play on servers I'm much more familiar with as well as show people that there's different types of PvP that one might enjoy over the other.

I think this would be fairly simple to implement and could replace a PvP server that isn't too populated to even try out and see how it goes.

Please leave any/and all feedback below

:bamboo:
pvt amar, ThatDerpyKid, Mushy and 1 others liked this
By ThatDerpyKid
A New pvp server for those who played pandahut before unturned added difficulties and bullet drop, things of that nature.

Feasts and Airdrops

couple years ago Unturned had no bulletdrop, since the update Pandahut has consistently used Normal, which includes bulletdrop easymode is a nostalgia for those of us who have PVP'd back then before kitpvp and such.

I feel it will bring Veterans over to try out and get a taste of something refreshing, while also attracting to more players who haven't been around to try a new server and open a category for players who prefer Easy. Although many servers have this I feel it'll be a good addition to have a server dedicated to competitive PvP (no cooldowns brings in BLOODBATHS between groups, constantly coming back and going at it until one is fully squad wiped)
It also encourages looting and travel as with most vehicles locked, you must run and work tactically to gain loot in high populated areas (Mili bases, Seattle, Feasts)
In my experience I've enjoyed hopping on other PvP servers which do this, but would like to come and play on servers I'm much more familiar with as well as show people that there's different types of PvP that one might enjoy over the other.

I think this would be fairly simple to implement and could replace a PvP server that isn't too populated to even try out and see how it goes.

Unique in it's own way. Definite +1
By Soap

Feasts and Airdrops

Cant say anything then agree with this post would be great for people that played for a while OGS.
By Angular
200% support the addition of this server. Everything Burnt said was entirely accurate. For all the veterans, it’ll be an amazing server addition and I think it’ll quickly gain traction and have a lot of players. These types of servers are extremely fun to play, and Burnt and I have been playing them with Mike quite frequently. The instant home and tpa with no cooldown makes for lots of squad PVP just like the old Pandahut #3 where you must work together to eliminate the enemy squad and there’s a lot of death involved. People would actually build some skybases and stuff in that server, and there would be a lot of PVP and competitive groups. From my own experience, these types of rivers are never boring and are great. If we could get a really good one in Pandahut with easy mode and instant tps with 5-10X loot, it would be great.
By Aren
+1 I love semi vanilla
By Yoshi
+1 i love it :heartfulpanda:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!