Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Koda
Howdy, I'd like to start off saying that the normal PvP servers 1, 2, etc, don't even feel like PvP servers. I feel like there is really no "competition " because lots and lots of "role players" play on these servers and all the "PvPers" have to quite literally run around the map just to kill one person but 75% of the time we only run into role-players that are which building bases from scratch as if it were a vanilla server. I feel like there is just no PvP comparing to the KitPVP servers. I think the PvPers on the normal PvP servers need a ranking system to just make it feel more competitive and maybe more PvP will develop just in the case of your kill count will actually matter. Kinda hard to understand if you have never played on these servers as a PvPer but I feel like adding the ranking system would definitely increase the amount of PvP on these servers.
Slushy liked this
By Pk_1_
+1
I definitely agree with you. Maybe if there was a vanilla server there wouldn't be as much people on the pvp servers treating it as a vanilla server by building bases from scratch etc.
By Koda
+1
I definitely agree with you. Maybe if there was a vanilla server there wouldn't be as much people on the pvp servers treating it as a vanilla server by building bases from scratch etc.
There is a Vanilla Server, haha
By ZERO
+1
Russia Vanilla+ #3
IP: vanilla3.pandahut.net Port: 27015
Map: Russia
Player Slots: 24
Style: Vanilla+ [Home & TPA]

France Vanilla+ #18
IP: vanilla18.pandahut.net Port: 27015
Map: France
Player Slots: 24
Style: Vanilla+ [Home & TPA]
By MrBagelCheese
Alright cowboy I feel like this wouldn't be a bad idea but then consider the following. The reason regular pvp is fun is because it's for the Kit Pvpers to go build a base. As a fellow kit pvper I like building and maintaining a base without having it instantly destroyed by lancers and a hind. On the same half of I don't like grinding to go get wood or metal to go build a base. I feel like the reason kit pvp and arena rankings work is because they are competitive. I don't go and play regular pvp to be competitive. I play it to build bases and have fun.
By Koda
Not trying to ramble your stock, but i do gotta say there are donators on servers 1 and 2 that literally go around with jets and rockets and blow everything up, I've had multiple sky-bases on these servers and they are raided within the next 24 hours. All i want this ranking system for just so that THE PVPERS will actually get something out of killing people, considering this is also a pvp server. Go on that server and tell me if you see MORE THAN ONE UNRAIDED BASE. Honestly that is what vanilla is for if you are looking to build a base because donators abuse their power and dont give a rat's a$$. Anyway, thank you for your opinion on my topic!
By MrBagelCheese
Well I understand that completely to be real with you chief I think donors should be nerfed on regular pvp like they should take away /v. I'm a mvp+ and I love building bases on regular pvp and you're right it does suck when someone just runs over with a lancer but I just feel regular pvp isn't supposed to be like the name applies I feel like it is supposed to be played more like vanilla ++. As for the donors in jets they are just assholes just get a dragonfang and shoot them down bc jets are fairly expensive.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!