Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
I was thinking about the ph servers while i was on rust #9 (go check it out kinda dead atm) and I was thinking to myself the ph servers are getting kinda stale.
Then I remembered about the old modded server on the wolf map or what ever I believe it was #3. Me and CarrotInABox were talking to each other and we were like what if you guys brought the modded servers back and maybe promoted the modded servers more so people would join them and possibly get a constant population that's more than 5 at a time.

I was also thinking for the rust servers to possibly get some random events that happen like a admin flying around in a heli that you have to shoot down and the helicopter has 2 gunners a pilot and the loot holder for when the helicopter is blown up who ever gets to the body first gets the loot. Another thing could be like 2x airdrop day or 2x mats day.

These are just some ideas i came up with on the fly. I'd be glad to see some feedback on these ideas or maybe even some more ideas to spice up the server instead of having only normal pvp. Also if you cut down on the pvp servers the more people would go onto one server instead of the population being spread out to much.

Thanks, Milky. :party:
+1
-1 modded servers for pvp where to laggy and

-1 on the rust idea that would give all the geared people a better chance at it so my opinion is no and would be a waste of time

And if they added more server slots for people to join it would add to the lag so both the ideas are a minus -1 for me
-1 modded servers for pvp where to laggy and

-1 on the rust idea that would give all the geared people a better chance at it so my opinion is no and would be a waste of time

And if they added more server slots for people to join it would add to the lag so both the ideas are a minus -1 for me

Its not hard to work around the lag also thats what the point is for gear people to have something to do instead of only finding nakeds

I never found a problem with to much lag on the modded servers since the map was pretty big so there was alot of room for pvp without hitting lag lines
If you have any other ideas on how to change something with pvp please give an ideas all im trying to do is change up the pvp instead of having p2w pvp all the time
forgot to add that on the rust map the m249 isnt a thing anymore unless its spawned in so it is something epople can work towards killing the gear guy for it and to work towards raiding for it and the other mats
That is also why i added to do like 2x material drops on certain events so that people can advance faster to catch up in the middle of the wipe
The modded servers were removed because most mods werent geting updated.
Burnt, TomatoChunks liked this
For Apple's comment, I give that a fat +1.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!