Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Mr.Wong
Hello again! As you guys may have seen is that Ive posted a shorter XP cooldwon on Arena, so you might think I love xp, well that is correct. My suggestion is that you should do so you DONT lose skills in Pandahut #20 Vanilla +. Yes I know XP makes it harder and so on, but my group and a lot of other people love XP so I think it would be awesome to add No skill loss in Pandahut #20.
When you die its almost starting ALL over again because you dont got no XP at all or no loot, but if you add no skill loss you actully have something left rather than starting with nothing and telling yourself to not ragequit.
It Would be AWESOME to see this feature in Pandahut #20!
By Miku
#20 is supposed to be vanilla as possible whilst still following fun.

I think a key part of vanilla is gaining and losing skills. If you could just cap out skills and not have to worry about them, that would be a big disadvantage to new players and kinda throw out an aspect of the game.
Mushy liked this
By Classified_
By Ze Golden Pug
no -1
By Fuzzy
As Miku said, it would ruin the point of Vanilla ;P
By Mr.Wong
-1 People would pvp without care cause they don't lose xp it wouldn't be fun imo
People would still be careful, they gotta think about their stuff. I think pvp is A LOT more fun when you got xp instead of walking around when pvping.
By Rose<3
-1 People would pvp without care cause they don't lose xp it wouldn't be fun imo
People would still be careful, they gotta think about their stuff. I think pvp is A LOT more fun when you got xp instead of walking around when pvping.
After you build up stuff it starts to not matter only thing holding you back is xp at that point.
By ACerealBowl
I thought this was vanilla server. Why is there even an argument over this :P
Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!