Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By JustGameToDie
The New role i thought of the Blackmailer would be a role where you can have a fake role that is visible in chat so like this (Name) (role) hi and you will be a blackmailer but you can change your role but still be a blackmailer (name) (Weaponsmith) Hi it will say weaponsmith but you will still be a blackmailer. and when you sell studff they give you the money and you can run away and say in chat first "Sorry i just Blackmailed you" and run away with free money. If you can still see the blackmailer with in 15 seconds of them tricking you you can kill them with a warning though. This would be a good role so people can worry more about shopping on the streets.
By Tublo
The New role i thought of the Blackmailer would be a role where you can have a fake role that is visible in chat so like this (Name) (role) hi and you will be a blackmailer but you can change your role but still be a blackmailer (name) (Weaponsmith) Hi it will say weaponsmith but you will still be a blackmailer. and when you sell studff they give you the money and you can run away and say in chat first "Sorry i just Blackmailed you" and run away with free money. If you can still see the blackmailer with in 15 seconds of them tricking you you can kill them with a warning though. This would be a good role so people can worry more about shopping on the streets.
First of all, Blackmail is an act, often a crime, involving unjustified threats to make a gain (commonly money or property) or cause loss to another unless a demand is met. Therefore the name of this role is incorrect, what you are thinking of is a Conman.
Secondly, this would never be allowed as it goes directly against the rules of the server.
And last but not least, this would ruin the economy of the game, people wouldn't play as smaller roles such as chef or farmer for fear of being scammed when buying guns.
By WildWest
-1 Just like tublo said, these would ruin completely the server, having on mind much of the things that are "fake" like fake cop or that can get you banned, these will be like allowing the biggest fake of all

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!